The homeowner had a fireplace on a side-wall, but the chimney was off-centre. It was hard to find two matching units that would fit the two spaces on either side of the fireplace. He was looking for a display unit rather than lots of storage, so we suggested drywall shelving with recessed lights.
- We created a living-room feature wall unit with openings of different sizes so that many shapes and sizes of objects and picture frames could be displayed.
- We installed a switch and LED recessed lights to highlight the displayed objects and picture frames.
- We relocated the TV above the fireplace and recessed all connecting cables.
- Two drawer units were installed at the base to give some storage.
- New skirting, coving and feature corners were installed to match the room.