Allan wanted a good-sized, attractive storage shed in his back garden, that could also be used as an office.
- We built the walls with cavity blocks, with a monocouche finish (no painting needed).
- The one-slope roof was extended in front and on the sides to provide rain shelter.
- Customized, white double-glazed windows, a door, a drainage gutter and pipes were installed.
- Insulated plasterboard with plaster finish was fixed on the inside walls.
- Foil insulation was installed between the timber battens of the floor and ceiling.
- A modular fusebox, lighting, switch, and interior and exterior sockets were fixed.