Here we wanted to create a clean modern look, to avoid the need to keep opening and closing an en-suite door, and to improve insolation.
- A wardrobe with sliding door was installed, and wall nibs were created for each end.
- The conventional hinged door was replaced with a sliding door.
- The en-suite wall was modified to accommodate the door track and lining for the wall and door.
- Two side bulkheads were created on the ceiling to enable recessing of the curtain track and accommodate lighting for the room.
- Two wall bulkheads were created to continue the ceiling lines, and the bed frame was placed in the gap. .
- The selected wallpaper was put up at the back of the bed.
- Insulated board was placed on the outside walls.